Opening Our Doors Scholarship
New and innovative interactive online university offers each year a scholarship for students – residents of Hawaii, who would like to contribute to its development.
- Do you live and / or work in Hawaii?
- Are you looking for an affordable and flexible degree program?
Get to study for an affordable tuition. Why? Because at LIGS University we care about the students in Hawaii!
|Degree program ||Program tuition |
|Hawaii scholarship |
|Program tuition |
with the Hawaii scholarship
|Interactive Online |
MBA and MSc
|$ 5,950 ||$ 3,500 ||$ 2,450 |
|Interactive Online |
DBA and PhD
|$ 9,900 ||$ 6,400 ||$ 3,500 |
Conditions for the Scholarship
- Applicants must be Hawaii residents OR living in Hawaii part of the year
- The student must meet normal admission standards
- Tuition award will be applied to the student’s tuition
- All scholarships are awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status in your course of study.
Your scholarship may be terminated if your enrollment status is inactive at census date.
- No application deadline
- The tuition award will be applied for the duration of the degree program
How to apply
- Apply for admission for your preferred program of study
- Meet the criteria for admissions for degree program
- Personal statement- choose one of the following topics:
- How will the scholarship help you achieve your personal goals?
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school
- Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study
- MBA, MSc, DBA, PhD applicants require one recommendation from employer, college advisor, professor, guidance counselor, supervisor or manager
Retaining your scholarship
- Maintain enrollment in an approved course
- Adhere to the university’s academic and administrative policies
- Maintain residency status
Grounds for scholarship termination
- Discontinued from your course or have inactive enrollment
- Failed to meet the eligibility criteria and conditions of your scholarship
- Failed to maintain satisfactory academic progress
- If your scholarship is terminated you will not receive any further tuition assistance
Would you like to enroll under the "Opening Our Doors" scholarship? Fill out the online application form for the degree program of your interest stating "Hawaii scholarship" in the unique code section of the application form, and the advisor from LIGS University will get in touch with you shortly to help you with the application and enrollment process!
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate and contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or on Skype.