More information on the accreditations held by LIGS University
More on ASIC Premiere University
ASIC is a recognized British Accreditation Authority for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), one of the international accreditation associations listed in the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in the US and a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG). It is also a member of the British Quality Foundation (BQF), the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), the Global Universities in Distance Education Association (GUIDE), the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA) and the European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN).
LIGS University ASIC Premier University Accreditation Certificate.
More on Better Business Bureau® accreditation
BBB accreditation (with over one hundred years' tradition) sets, monitors and evaluates standards for ethical business behavior.
- BBB accredited nearly 400,000 companies in the US and Canada following these high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trusted businesses through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets the standards (reviewed annually) for thousands of ads and evaluates them to ensure that people can believe what advertisers are saying.
- BBB sets standards and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities, foundations and non-profit organizations to let donors know where they are sending their money.
- BBB offers its national and local consumer services online or in person. Thanks to its efforts, BBB helps millions of people every year.
Full BBB Accreditation Report here.
More on WASC accreditation
WASC Senior College and University Commission (“WASC”) is a regional accreditation association that unites and accredits its members from the range of public and private universities throughout California, Hawaii and the Pacific, as well as a limited number of institutions outside the US. WASC supports continuous institutional improvement to ensure that accredited institutions fulfill their mission. WASC is recognized by the US Department of Education as a certification authority for gaining federal funding, including federal financial support for American students (student loans). You can keep track of our progress here.