Better Business Bureau® Accreditation with the highest rating
We are proud to announce that today, LIGS University has obtained the Better Business Bureau® accreditation, placing us amongst the 400 000 accredited businesses in the US and Canada, which follow the high standards of presentation, trust, and customer care set by this bureau.
The BBB accreditation adamantly certifies our quality, honest and timely approach, transparency and many other required accreditation standards, as well as standards of trust.
We are thrilled to have received this accreditation! It further motivates and underlines our strive for continuous improvement and development. Having received the highest possible rating of A+ (more about rating) is just the cherry on top.
Shortly about Better Business Bureau®
The Better Business Bureau® (with over 100 years of tradition) sets the guidelines, watches over and evaluates standards of ethical business behavior.
- BBB has accredited over 400 000 businesses in the US and Canada, which meet their high standards.
- BBB helps consumers in the identification of trustworthy businesses through their BBB Business Reviews, of which there are over 4 million.
- BBB sets the standards of thousands of advertisements and evaluates them to ensure their transparency and trustworthiness.
- BBB sets the standards and evaluates the practices of over a thousand charities, foundations, and non-profit organizations, ensuring that the money of the donors is used appropriately.
- BBB offers their services nationally and internationally. Thanks to their efforts, BBB helps millions of people annually.